Are you considering nipple tattooing

Options
Thea
Thea Member Posts: 54
edited July 2013 in Community news and events

SBS TV is seeking brave women who have been through a single or double mastectomy, who are considering getting restorative cosmetic nipple tattoos.

If you or someone you know would be willing to take part in a short documentary film about the procedure and are able to help you through the experience.

Sydney area is preferred, but not essential. The production is happy to talk via telephone or in an informal meeting prior to any filming so that participants can ask questions and feel comfortable.

Please email Thea at tcargill@bcna.org.au if you have any questions or are interested in being involved.

The Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) is a rare beast: inclusive, courageous, interested in individuals and trusted by Australians.

Our charter ensures a commitment to our audience and to making a difference; beyond that, our passion and our drive, our curiosity and creativity force us to think past the mundane into ground-breaking ideas, and quality programs.

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Annie, I am also interested, and will send off an email today. I have their details, and though I haven't yet had my nipples tattooed, it is something that I have been considering.
  • Debbie J
    Debbie J Member Posts: 322
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have just sent off my details and I am also  to have it done.

Debbie

• Debbie J
    Debbie J Member Posts: 322
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have just sent off my details and I am also  to have it done.

Debbie

• JENNIFERJ
    JENNIFERJ Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2015
    Options

I HAVE DECIDED AGAINST HAVING A NIPPLE I LOVE MY NEW BOOB I NEED THE OTHER BREAST LIFTED TO MAKE THE NIPPLES EVEN NOOOOO MORE OPPS XXX

• Thea
    Thea Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi All,
    Thank you to everyone who have approached us by putting your hands up to be involved in this opportunity - I just wanted to give you a quick update.
    SBS have now identified a woman to be involved in this doco and filming is intended to start in the next month or so.
    Thanks again to everyone who came forward though - we will keep you all in mind for other opportunities.
    Thea x