CONFIDENTIAL COFFEE AND CHAT

Options
NaturalBel
NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

At 10.30 am Wednesday here in Launceston is an opportunity for people with Cancer to have a place to meet new friends and chat about different subjects.  I find that I always leave feeling happier than I went in, and glad I attended.  If you are able to go along we will all welcome you, and hope to increase the numbers,  from only the 2 women with breast cancer, who attended the prior 2 weeks.  Its tea and scones, in a comfortable environment where you dont have to feel pressured to talk if you dont feel up to it.  You privacy is respected and you are never judged.

THE CANCER SUPPORT CENTRE, 69 Howick Street LAUNCESTON.  Plenty of free parking behind the building.  

Every Wednesday at 10.30am.  

Cheers from Bel

Tagged:

Comments

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That is great to know, Bel!I work Wednesdays otherwise would pop by. Maybe there ought to be a story in the Examiner about it so others come along?Hope you are going ok,Mandy
  • pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

I shall make a note of  the address, day and time Belinda, incase I am in Launceston on that day. I would like to pop in and say hello.  Someone in this area, who is having treatment for cancer, may want to attend also, so it is good to know. Thank you, Kathy. OX.