Hello to all!

Options
Al
Al Member Posts: 325
edited June 2013 in Health and wellbeing
Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted. Lovely life just gets in the way.

Today is particularly special for me. Two years today I had my surgery so now I can safely say I am now 2 year cancer free!!!!

Even though I had my checkup in April today seems to hold some special memories.

Hope everyone is travelling ok and that you are all coping as we all know we can!

Take care dear pink sisters
Alison xx

Comments

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I know what you mean. I had the most awful cramp in my legs last night!  Lasted for ages. I also feared the worst ie DVT!! Turned out it was probably a bit of dehydration and maybe something to do with Tamoxifen.Lovely to hear from you too and that you are 3 years cancer free! Yeah to survivors out there. Take care and stay well also Love Alison xxx
  • Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Alisone

Congrats, it is a wonderful feeling to be able to say you are cancer free whether for one week, one month, one year, one decade.

i have recently been given the all cancer free outcome following a bit of a secondaries scare but thankfully everyone was wrong and that it was all a false alarm so happy, happy, happy.

May you stay cancer free for the rest of your days and continue to live life to the full.

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Alisone

Congrats, it is a wonderful feeling to be able to say you are cancer free whether for one week, one month, one year, one decade.

i have recently been given the all cancer free outcome following a bit of a secondaries scare but thankfully everyone was wrong and that it was all a false alarm so happy, happy, happy.

May you stay cancer free for the rest of your days and continue to live life to the full.

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Alison,  Every milestone is a good one.  I too have had good results so am rejoicing by looking for some paid work so that I can build up the "coffers" and move on to the next stage of my life.  Yesterday 9th June was also a big milestone for me - 2 years since the last chemo. Yah Yah - it now means that I am 100% well and fit again.  Love to you. XLeonie