Bored, Frustrated or Lonely?

Options
NaturalBel
NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
edited June 2013 in Health and wellbeing

Well that sounds like the beginning of an Ad !  I have experienced all 3 and whoke up this morning realising they were the underlying issues of my moods of late.

I have been reading, watching TV, painting and going for walks as my forms of entertainment most of the time.  I am frustrated for many reasons.  I guess the best thing I can do is suggest that any-one else who has a moment of feeling lonely would be interesting in doing some-thing to fix that.

I have a lot of ideas, such as visiting the Art Gallery in Launceston, going for a horse ride, visiting the Gorge, or seeing movie.  Is any-one interested in seeing Claredon House, or Franklin House?  What is the Tamar Island Park like?  How about a coffee or a walk ?  

Let me know and we can discuss the ideas.

Bel

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on ya my Bella for being proactive my luvly.  I hope you can get someone to join you on these wonderful lil ventures.  I wish I lived close as I definitely would!!!!!

Good lucky luvy.

Lots of love always, Mich xoxoxo

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

I would be there in a flash-all those activities sound fun,especially the art gallery.But alas,I'm stuck here in Sydney with my sick elderly mum living with us at the moment.I'm definitely bored and frustrated but NOT lonely.Actually I'm beginning to crave "lonely"! I guess we need a balance of company and some alone time.Too much of either and we start to go nuts.I've never been to Tasmania but would love to visit one day- especially Launceston.I'll take a rain check for a trip to the art gallery with you.  Love Tonya xx

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh I wish I was in Tassie.

.I play on my tablet words with friends, read, watch TV.

due to nerve damage I'm limited to :-(  what I'm allowed to do.... Must be assisted outside home to walk etc I wobble at present like someone with Parkinson's...I've been home bound since November 2012.Only one more cycle of chemo then 6 weeks radiation. 

Take up knitting, do puzzles. Jigsaw , my mum gets me take 5. And that's life for puzzles each week.

Soldier crab aka Alice

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    edited March 2015
    Options

I private messaged you.  Re radiation have they told you to use sorbolene lather on site of treatment every time?