So excited

Options
briohne
briohne Member Posts: 20
edited June 2013 in Community news and events

So excited to have found this group! 

I have been craving support, and have started a face to face group for logan area as well.

Let me know if any of you want to meet up.

Super excited to be here. 

Comments

• ReenieBabe
    ReenieBabe Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Everyone - I have now reached four and a half years after a bad diagnosis of IBC - I would love to catch up with others and happy to share my stories if it will help anyone.  There was no-one around with IBC that I could speak with at the time and only negative information was available.  I want to make sure that some positives are shared from now on!!!

Let me know if anyone wants to chat - I live in the Logan area myself.

Luv

Corinne

• ReenieBabe
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Everyone - I have now reached four and a half years after a bad diagnosis of IBC - I would love to catch up with others and happy to share my stories if it will help anyone.  There was no-one around with IBC that I could speak with at the time and only negative information was available.  I want to make sure that some positives are shared from now on!!!

Let me know if anyone wants to chat - I live in the Logan area myself.

Luv

Corinne

• briohne
    briohne Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2015
    Options

woohoo Corinne, I hope we get to meet up someday!  I know a couple of ladies that have had IBC tthat are online here. 

So glad to hear that you are nearly at the 5 year mark!  Hooray for you!

Coffee on Wednesday at Beenleigh Historical Village if you are interested.

• ReenieBabe
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi

Sorry I can't do this week as I am handing in my final assessment for my degree on Sunday and then I am off on a road trip with my husband.  I promised myself I would do my degree after I was diagnosed as it was always something I wanted to do.  Yey!!  another milestone nearly here.

Wednesdays is a great day for me usually as I don't work on that day although sometimes I mind my grandson but he is really good and I could bring him.  Just let me know about the next time and I will be there!!!!!

Lovely to hear from you.

Corinne