Special edition 'Never Stop Believing'

Options
Daina_BCNA
Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
edited June 2013 in Community news and events

Afternoon all,

BCNA member and Channel 7 Entertainment Reporter, Sally Obermeder has kindly offered BCNA a limited number of special edition copies of her book  - Never Stop Believing: Heartache, Hope and Some Very High Heels.

In her book Sally writes of growing up, of trying to find her place in the world, battling weight issues and overcoming challenges to enter the TV industry. It's a story of struggling to have a baby naturally, using IVF to realise that dream and ultimately it's the story of Sally's biggest ever battle - fighting, and winning against breast cancer.

These special copies include a personal message from Sally to her ‘pink sisters’, and also feature BCNA’s logo on the back cover.

This book is available for $30.00 and for every book sold through BCNA's online shop, we will receive $15.00.

More information

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have ordered my copy and I love that a portion goes to BCNA.

Looking forward to receiving it in the mail.

Mich xoxoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have ordered my copy and I love that a portion goes to BCNA.

Looking forward to receiving it in the mail.

Mich xoxoxo

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Sam,

I remember the day in the office we were throwing around names of who would be good to review the book and you came up! It is so good to see how much you got out of it :-) x

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Naaawwww Mich - We appreaciate your ongoing support and I hope you get a lot out of the book :-)