catch up

Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited October 2016 in Community news and events

Hello lovely PERTH PINK SISTERS

I have managed to organise an inpromptu coffee catch up for this Thursday at 2pm. 

We will be meeting at the Bhodi Tree coffee shop in Mount Hawthorn. It is on the corner of Scarborough Beach Road and Oxford Street and you can park in the undercover parking off Oxford Street (not many people know this)!

I do apologise for the short notice.  If you are unable to make this date don't despair as we plan to organise another get together in a couple of weeks time of which we will give you much more notice plus we will plan for mid morning  as well.

Thanks and again apologies for late notice.

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

Tagged:

Comments

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Would love to come on Thursday but am working full time. What a pain!! Hope you have a lovely time. Maybe next time.

Hope all is well and you are all coping ok.

Thinking of you all often. I'm in the northern suburbs - Woodvale. Please keep me informed of other get togethers.

Take care,

Love Al xxx

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Al

Lovely to hear from you.  It is so hard when you work fulltime for these lil social get togethers.  Maybe we can organise a Saturday arvo for all the lovely ladies who are working.  

I am sure you will know if you have ever tried to organise something to get a group of people together to fit in with everyone's lives is very hard but we will talk about it and definitely work on it on Thursday for you.

I used to live in Landsdale so I know Woodvale well and have a very good friend who has lived in Woodvale for years.  Nice area.

Take care, hope you are well and hope we can catch up soon.  Us Pink Perthites will be a lovely group when we can get it/us together. lol

Lots of love always, Mich xoxoxo

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Louise,Would love to catch up some day.  I'm so glad that we have finally got a Perth BC group and it appears to be up this way. Wonderful!Take care and good luck with your continued journeyAlison X