New to Perth

Options
Chris
Chris Member Posts: 813
edited May 2013 in General discussion
Hi Ladies,

I have moved to Perth from Sydney only 3 months ago. I would be very keen to meet up, with any of you, as I am still trying to find my way in Perth.

I live in Mt Lawley.

Love Chris

Comments

• charabelle
    charabelle Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am in the Wheatbelt, about two hours away. Would be interested in meeting up with anyone also!

• charabelle
    charabelle Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am in the Wheatbelt, about two hours away. Would be interested in meeting up with anyone also!

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

That sounds great, we will have to get it organised.  Is there certain days you are in town or are you happy to come in to town to catch up??

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

That sounds great, we will have to get it organised.  Is there certain days you are in town or are you happy to come in to town to catch up??

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• paulag
    paulag Member Posts: 98
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi. I am in australind near bunbury if anyone is from down this way x
  • Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Chris
    I am Mich's friend and Community Liaison as well. I'm in Mount Hawthorn so quite close to you. I would love to meet up with you also, so I will arrange it with Mich. Hopefully we can make it soon!
    Love Vicki
  • Pixie29
    Pixie29 Member Posts: 59
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Chris
    I am Mich's friend and Community Liaison as well. I'm in Mount Hawthorn so quite close to you. I would love to meet up with you also, so I will arrange it with Mich. Hopefully we can make it soon!
    Love Vicki
  • Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Chris,  I am pleased that you will be catching up with these lovely ladies.  Mich will make it happen!! XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Chris,  I am pleased that you will be catching up with these lovely ladies.  Mich will make it happen!! XLeonie