Eye issue

Options
Tracee
Tracee Member Posts: 28
edited May 2013 in Health and wellbeing
I have an occasional issue with one of my eyes slow to open when I wake up, it's only been happening since the towards the end of my chemo, I'm still having Herceptin,

My oncologist doesn't think it's related and the optometrist said my eyes seem normal. Just thought I would ask if anyone else had this issue?

Thank you

Tracey

Comments

• Jal
    Jal Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options

I also had the same problem with my eyes during and just after chemo which I finished in March. My eyes would also be very dry when I woke up so my optician suggested using Optive drops for dry eyes which did the trick.

• Jal
    Jal Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options

I also had the same problem with my eyes during and just after chemo which I finished in March. My eyes would also be very dry when I woke up so my optician suggested using Optive drops for dry eyes which did the trick.

• Jennt28
    Jennt28 Member Posts: 124
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Herceptin gave me blocked lubricating ducts in my eyes! I have been having to use eyedrops everyday because they are so dry and a few weeks ago I went and had minor surgery to unblock one of the ducts...

Hope your eyes improve soon.

Jenn
  • Jennt28
    Jennt28 Member Posts: 124
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Herceptin gave me blocked lubricating ducts in my eyes! I have been having to use eyedrops everyday because they are so dry and a few weeks ago I went and had minor surgery to unblock one of the ducts...

Hope your eyes improve soon.

Jenn