Operation: wash the (human hair) wig 4.0

Options
Cherylek
Cherylek Member Posts: 197
edited May 2013 in Health and wellbeing
Well the time has come around again to wash the wig.

One Monday night when the mind was whirling from Dexmethsone I thought to myself I'll rinse the wig with the shower rose.

So in the en-suite tonight I have the shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment and wash basin.

Another Dexmethsone inspired thought, the wig is looking really dry so, it needs a hair treatment.

Well I did get quite wet, but I believe the wig got rinsed out a lot better.

In addition it doesn't look like a drowned frizzy rat like it normally does after a wash.

Comments

• LouiseTurner
    LouiseTurner Member Posts: 1,610
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What a laugh, sounds like you're looking after a pet.....gotta love the Dex energy!
  • LouiseTurner
    LouiseTurner Member Posts: 1,610
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What a laugh, sounds like you're looking after a pet.....gotta love the Dex energy!
  • Cherylek
    Cherylek Member Posts: 197
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It is! At least with a pet you can leave it to its own devices to get dry.
    I went to work for the first time today on a Wednesday (the last 5 weeks I've had it off, due to Taxol on Monday). I asked and got an early out at 4pm. I went up to the level 6 multi-deck car park, it was bucketing down with rain. No umbrella to get to the car! I thought I can't get the wig wet!! What do I do? Luckily I had a jacket on, took that off, put it over my head and ran to the car, still got quite wet. Never again will I park level 6 in the open air, from now on its level 5 for me. Cheers Cheryle :)