South-East and Bayside, Melbourne support

Options
seaford jenny
seaford jenny Member Posts: 79
edited May 2013 in Community news and events

Hi all,

Our group is activly seeking members.

If you live in the area please consider joining our group.

Find us online and join - http://www.bcna.org.au/group/24396

Comments

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

I live in Skye, just down the road from Seaford. Is there details of the group anywhere? when I was 1st diagnosed I looked and couldn't find a group in the area.

cheers

Donna

• mgndam1603
    edited March 2015
    Options

I live in Skye, just down the road from Seaford. Is there details of the group anywhere? when I was 1st diagnosed I looked and couldn't find a group in the area.

cheers

Donna

• seaford jenny
    seaford jenny Member Posts: 79
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi donna

just look under groups bayside and south east social group to join the group has been around for a while but has not had much success in the past with meeting up. i have decided to give it another try pls join and we will see what we can do in early june looks like thursday nights at this point. regards jenny

• mgndam1603
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have joined the group and would certainly love to be part of regular meetings. I am going away tomorrow for a few days as I am having surgery the following week and then will start my radiation. So I feel the need for a rest before all the drama starts again.

I will give you a call at the end of the week.

cheers

Donna

• Mary Fraser
    Mary Fraser Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have just joined the Bayside  group and look forward very much to hearing from you.  I live in Sandrinhgam. It would be great to catch up during the day also for a meeting if any members live near by.

Cheers

Mary

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Welcome Mary my name is adean and l am the facilitator so sth eastern and bayside group, the lady you posted to Jenny I has stepped down due to the death of her husband , I took over the group in August, welcome welcome. We meet monthly usually on a weekend or a Friday ,to which now you have joined will always receive an invite., but if you want to catch up with anyone put a post on our group page and there is always someone up for a coffee,we all live scattered so we choose a different restaurant or cafe each time, our group is all about laughing and supporting each other, we have been known to cry to! I hope you can join us , our next catch up is January, as December was just to hard to pin point a day, where are you with your treatment? Talk soon adean xx