Mothers Day

Options
pennyb
pennyb Member Posts: 176
edited May 2013 in Health and wellbeing
Hello my beautiful pink friends,
It's been such a long time since I have written, and I'm happy to say I'm doing pretty well. Feeling much more myself these days.
Tamoxifen isn't too bad, just the headaches are pretty annoying but otherwise nothing to complain about.
I just started back at the gym last week, it was so nice to see some of the same ladies that I hadn't seen in 18months!
My hair is growing back nicely, a little curly and very soft. I must say I do love it.
I often think about you wonderful ladies, and how much you helped me through the darkest time. Happy Mother's Day to all you mums. Hope you all have a wonderful day. I will be walking in the Mother's Day classic with my gorgeous family, and my friend Olga who I met through this site. I am really looking forward to it.
Much Love
Penny

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

It was great to read your blog and to know you are doing well.Good luck in the Mother's day classic.I've opted to help with Bakers delight pink bun fundraising and not the sporty activity! I'm doing well but will be even better if I get the all clear at my up and coming mammogram this month(3yrs). Yep,can't say Tamoxifen is a fun drug to take! Hugs and best wishes to you, Tonya xx