bcsurvivor

Options
bcsurvivor
bcsurvivor Member Posts: 6
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed

Hello I'm a newbie here, my name is Natalie.

I first was diagnosed with Triple Neg grade three cancer back in Nov 11, had lumpectomy, went through FEC chemo and radiation therapy. Had my usual mammogram and then ultrasound, FNA and then core biopsy to find Triple neg again, a mastectomy and chemo to follow. Surgery this Tue..

I'm a mum of two to a precious and beautiful 24 year old daughter and my darling son who sadly is no longer with us, he passed away 10 years ago. During my last chemo in 2012 I wrote books and concentrated on other projects to keep my mind occupied. I also enjoy singing and dancing. I love gardening and the outdoors. This time around I've decided to concentrate on doing my family tree and some scrapbooking, so I have something to pass on to my daughter and little nephews.

So that's just a little about my journey and who I am.

Luv, Nat <3

Comments

• Lou_V
    Lou_V Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer September last year and had a bilateral mastectomy. I am also triple negative. Have just finished 4 months of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. I am back at work full time feeling pretty good but fairly tired. I hope your surgery goes well it is not as painful an operation as I was expecting. Take care and stay positive.