Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

The Good Things

Options
2»

Comments

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Leonie,

Yes, it does, even " small steps " can be good.

I love seeing new places, meeting new people and experiencing new foods, climates and environs; going for a walk in the fresh air, or feeling the ocean on my skin and the sand between my toes.

My mum said to me..well do what you want now, cos later on you may not be able to.

Kathy. 

• chrismelb
    chrismelb Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think you are fabulous and I am so glad I have met you and can catch up with you every now and again. You are inspirational and help me feel more that way.
    LC
  • Clover
    Clover Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It is nice to do things each day that make us still feel a sense of normality about our life.  Whenever possible I work (even if at home) rather than a client's office as the routine is wonderful tonic in a sense of rude interruption and I find this stablising and comforting.  Thanks for the posts I think you are just so wonderful coping with your treatments and family too -  and the thing about kids and our love for them is they make you get up each day and care for them and not fall into too much self focus - but we need enough time to process all the changes and challenges so we cope and feel more in control of our life.Thanks for sharing -