Upcoming events

Options
Katrina Parker
Katrina Parker Member Posts: 18
edited October 2016 in Community news and events
Afternoon all,

I just wanted to introduce myself – my name is Katrina and I’m the Fundraising Manager at BCNA.

I joined the team at the end of last year and in that time I have met some amazing members and volunteers and have been working on some really exciting initiatives.

It always amazes me how quickly the first few months of the year fly by and I can’t believe we are already into April!

Amongst all the programs and resources we plan to deliver this year – we also have a full year of awareness and fund raising activities and events planned:

Pink Sports Day
www.bcna.org.au/events/key-fundraising-events/pink-sports-day
Sporting clubs around Australia will turn pink over the Mother's Day weekend, to pay tribute to those affected by breast cancer and raise funds for BCNA.

Pink Bun (2–22 May)
www.bcna.org.au/events/key-fundraising-events/pink-bun-campaign

Over 600 Bakers Delight bakeries across Australia will donate 100% of the sale of their Pink Finger Buns to BCNA throughout this period.

Fun Runs
www.bcna.org.au/events/key-fundraising-events/fun-runs/australian-running-festival

There are a number of fun runs throughout the year that supporters can participate in and raise funds for BCNA.

BCNA Melbourne Luncheon (15 Oct)
www.bcna.org.au/events/key-fundraising-events/pink-lady-melbourne-luncheon-0

Our annual Pink Lady Luncheon will be held at the National Gallery of Victoria as part of Australia's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

http://www.bcna.org.au/community-fundraising
Pink Lady

Mini Field of Women events (Sep– Nov)
http://www.bcna.org.au/events/mini-fields-women
We are expecting continued support from our members this year with a number of community events to be held throughout the year and in particular around October as part of Australia’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

And finally........ Challenge Event (Feb 2014) …….. we are also in the process of recruiting participants for our very first overseas adventure to Vietnam involving a personal cycling challenge to be held in February 2014 (stay tuned for more information).

So, as you can see we will continue to keep busy throughout the year and I am looking forward to keeping in touch with you all.

Warmest regards,
Katrina
Tagged:

Comments

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nice to hear from you Katrina - sounds like a busy year.

A x

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good work.  I will be as involved with as many events as I can. XLeonie

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there Katrina and a belated "welcome" to BCNA and a very busy 2013 !!!!

I have several local things in the pipeline .. info stands at rural country field days and shows, speaking to community groups and schools and events planned for October.

Hopefully I will be able to get to the Summit and Field of Women in Sydney and look forward to meeting you

Cheers .. Shirl

• Katrina Parker
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Shirl,

Thank you so much for your messages and for all fo the work you are doing within your community to support BCNA.

I look forward to meeting you in Sydney. Not long now - only 3 months to go. Can't wait!!

Kind regards

Katrina

• Katrina Parker
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

Thank you so much for your message and I look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming events.

Warm regards

Katrina

• Katrina Parker
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your message and yes it is already busy. But all of the effort is worthwhile for such a great cause.

I look forward to meeting you soon at one of the upcoming events.

Take care

Katrina :-)