Launceston Ongoing Journey

Options
NaturalBel
NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
edited March 2013 in Community news and events

Contratulations to all concerned with the organising, and content involved with the "Ongoing Journey".  I totally recommend going to it if you have the chance when it is in your area.  I found it to be my No. 1 most positive thing Ive done since discovering I have Cancer (or I like to think HAD).  The educational side was essential, as I found out about caring for my arm with exercise and massage and the importance of deep breating to relax.  I was reminded about how great Pilates and Yoga is.  The most emotional part for me was walking infront of the Choir, I was overwhelmed, and had tears in my eyes the whole time.  For me, it was the first time I felt I really belonged, I felt comforted, and more knowledgeable walking away from that event.  Thank you to the BCNA, and thank god for technology and this Website!  I am a happy girl!  xxx Bel

Comments

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Bel! It was a lot of work with over 18 months planning but it was all worth it to read your words. Mandy

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Bel! It was a lot of work with over 18 months planning but it was all worth it to read your words. Mandy

• dmed
    dmed Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Couldn't have put it better.
  • dmed
    dmed Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Couldn't have put it better.