MaureenH

Options
MaureenH
MaureenH Member Posts: 17
edited February 2013 in Community news and events

Hi everyone,

I am Maureen, President of Tas Breast Cancer Network, and I look forward to meeting you all at our conference "The Ongoing Journey" in Launceston in March.   Our conference committee headed by Mandy is organising a great time for you with fun, information, entertainment, food and a wonderful weekend for  women who have travelled or are travelling the Breast Cancer Journey.

It is an amazing feeling to be in a room full of women & men who are joined by a common theme.  I hope you enjoy your weekend.

maureenh

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maureen, We are all (Maxine, Marita and I) looking forward to leaving the BCNA offices and visiting your beautiful part of the world. Looking forward to being apart of this event and seeing what Mandy and the committee have put together. Make sure you come and find us and say hello. :-) Cheers, Daina

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Maureen, We are all (Maxine, Marita and I) looking forward to leaving the BCNA offices and visiting your beautiful part of the world. Looking forward to being apart of this event and seeing what Mandy and the committee have put together. Make sure you come and find us and say hello. :-) Cheers, Daina