Webinar: Making sense of it (cancer)

Options
Daina_BCNA
Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
edited February 2013 in Community news and events

Hi all,

I just wanted to flag an upcoming webinar for young adults, their family and friends which will be  hosted by Cancer Council in March 2013.

The free webinar is presented by an experienced Health Psychologist who will discuss emotional transitions for young adults (25 - 40) experiencing cancer and help to provide strategies and tools for coping with cancer.

If you do plan to participate. It would be great to hear what you thought.

Cheers,

Daina

Comments

• melp27
    melp27 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi daina

is this webinar specifically for people still having treatment for cancer or can those of us who have finished treatment still register as well. i have personally done the cancer council course staying healthy after cancer but it wasnt specifically about breast cancer. is the information and tips relating to all types of cancer??

• melp27
    melp27 Member Posts: 83
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi daina

is this webinar specifically for people still having treatment for cancer or can those of us who have finished treatment still register as well. i have personally done the cancer council course staying healthy after cancer but it wasnt specifically about breast cancer. is the information and tips relating to all types of cancer??

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mel, You might want to call Cancer Council for more information but what I know is that it is free webinar and is available to any young person diagnosed with Cancer so it isn't specific to breast cancer, however I think it will still be beneficial.
  • Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Mel, You might want to call Cancer Council for more information but what I know is that it is free webinar and is available to any young person diagnosed with Cancer so it isn't specific to breast cancer, however I think it will still be beneficial.
  • Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Let's know if you decided to participate and if you did let's know what you thought.
    Cheers, Daina
  • Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Let's know if you decided to participate and if you did let's know what you thought.
    Cheers, Daina