Reach to recovery 2013

Options
Jo.L.
Jo.L. Member Posts: 89
edited January 2013 in Health and wellbeing
Hey gals well I am excited again..... Am off to,r2r in South Africa in march and after the conference have the opportunity to do some women's health nurse volunteering in Lesotho a small country in southern Africa all happened by accident met someone who knows someone. My hubby is then coming over and we will have 2 weeks holiday as well. I am up for long service and have never had it before. Will take a pink lady with me... Also the chance of a motorcycle ride with a group called reach 4 recovery, comprised of several support groups for,different cancers. Fingers crossed. Will blog when away or home x

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jo,

Wow! It sounds like March is going to be a very exciting time for you. You will be learning lots, helping lost and hopefully then relaxing lots :-)

And yes, make sure you take a Pink Lady and share some photos when you get back. :-)

Stay safe and enjoy your trip.

Cheers
    Daina

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

What an experience you are about to embark on.  I went to the conference in Brisbane and it was the most amazing time ever.  Unfortunately due to a second diagnosis I had to miss the Taiwan conference.  When I saw this one I thought how exciting it would be.  My husband is now too protective of me and says "No".  I will experience it through your photos.  The patients sure will benefit from your cheery outlook.  Looking forward to your feedback and pics. XLeonie

• marls40
    marls40 Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2015
    Options

Jo

what an adventure

will have to catch up when u return and see pics

stay safe

marls