What was your favorite part of the Conference?

Options
Daina_BCNA
Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
edited November 2012 in Community news and events

I have just finished uploading the photos from the Conference Gala Dinner onto our website. Wow! What a great night and everyone looked liked they had such fun.

The highlight for me was seeing 'She's The King' (Elvis performer) swamped by all the excited women wanting to get onto the Dance floor :-)

You can see all the photos here: http://www.bcna.org.au/galleries/strength-strength-gala-dinner

This is my favorite photo from the night:

What was your favorite part of the Conference?

Comments

• -Samantha-
    -Samantha- Member Posts: 61
    edited March 2015
    Options

Daina! You fibber! Your favourite part was GANGNAM STYLE on the D-Floor!! :-P C'mon, you know it was!

Once again the hard work from the BCNA girls was evident in all aspects of the Strength2Strength Conference. From the amazing array of speakers to the fantastic Gala dinner!

My highlights were:

Catching up with my BFF (of course!) and getting glammed up for the Dinner

The Plenary session on the last afternoon between the "Brains Trust" and the "Professionals" - should've been ALL day!

Listening, learning and having access to the Medical professionals that we would'nt normally.

Great job BCNA (as always) and whats the next event?? :-)

Sam xx

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hmmm, okay it was GANGNAM STYLE but only cause I cought you and Tanya on video doing the dance ;-)))) Such a fun night! I will pass on your feedback to the others in the office here. if you have any photos make sure you send them to me especially the Sunrise photos - I will send them to Laura and Thea in media ;-) xxx