Celebrating Life in Mansfield

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited October 2012 in Community news and events

Hi all,

Well we had our Mini-Field yesterday and the weather god's were very kind and we had a great day.

Sold heaps of BCNA items, and had plenty of enquiries about Breast cancer info, I also did a radio interview about what mini field was for and what the BCNA were doing etc. 

We had our wishing well again which my husband Daryl re painted for me and alot of children made wishes , one little boy wished for a robot, his Mum got embarrassed i laughed thought it was so cute. 

We raised $882.70. for BCNA.....we don't hold the day for fundraising normally. So this was a bonus. We had a great day with a minutes silence at 11am to remember lost friends and family then just had fun fun fun. 

xxxx
Fran 

Comments

• annie2
    annie2 Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Looks great Fran.Congrats x
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Looks like a great day was had by all Fran. Make sure you send some more photos to Marita and Steph in the events team. I am sure they would love to use some of your photos in the photo gallery.

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Looks like a great day was had by all Fran. Make sure you send some more photos to Marita and Steph in the events team. I am sure they would love to use some of your photos in the photo gallery.