In the counting house!!

Options
Leonie Moore
Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
edited October 2012 in Day to day

After my first "real" fundraiser (Garden Afternoon Tea at my house) I have just counted the money raised.  Sure it is a lot of work BUT I love doing what I am doing for BCNA.  I feel so proud to be a Representative of such a great organisation.  My husband was amazing helping me set up everything in the garden but said "next time you will have to do this somewhere else - in a hall".  He disappeared whilst I had about 45 guests, 30 yes 30 models ranging from little to not so little, mums, dads, sisters, brothers and boyfriends of models in my garden and pool area.  When he returned he said "Next time you have this function HERE I am going to stay in my "Man shed" just in case you need technical support.  Yahoo the Universe is hearing what I am putting out!!!!  I feel blessed to be able to contribute so that others can benefit from BCNA's wonderful support. XLeonie s

Comments

• Dot42
    Dot42 Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options

How fantastic, Yes I too want to hold a function. Hopefully next year I can do this.  Do you have to hold a function only in October or can you do it anytime.

Keep having fun

Dot x

• Dot42
    Dot42 Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options

How fantastic, Yes I too want to hold a function. Hopefully next year I can do this.  Do you have to hold a function only in October or can you do it anytime.

Keep having fun

Dot x

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015
    Options

Looks wonderful Leonie! X

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Helen, you are already awesome.  Think about all the great things that you have already done for BCNA.  Dot, when you are ready you will be able to contribute.  Yes you can hold a function anytime - just get in contact with Marita at BCNA.  She is the Queen of Mini Fields and will help you with it all.  I too can give you ideas if you wish.  Celeste, thanks for your comments - everyone can't wait until next year!!!  Kathy, thank you.  Sydney!!! - WELL Did we have fun - SURE DID.  We learnt lots but the FUN was just so good.  I have lots of photos to prove it!!!  I hardly took any photos - having too much fun but others have kindly sent me theirs.  You will have to join us next time. XLeonie