Arts/Crafts Idea.

Options
Lindylou
Lindylou Member Posts: 2
edited October 2012 in Day to day

Hi All,

I just wondered if I could get some feedback in relation to something I would like to establish here at Phillip Island

I am thinking of establishing an Arts/Crafts Retreat/Classes/Workshops? for women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I would love to establish this and a Gallery as well!!!

I love all sorts of arts and crafts,  and found learning floristry while going through my treatment a great diversion and very therapeutic!!

I would welcome any thoughts, ideas etc...

Regards,

Linda

Comments

• Lindylou
    Lindylou Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Helen!!

Sorry for the delay in replying but I am presently unpacking our house and trying to set up my studio, (we moved in about 6 weeks ago and wow what a job!!!)

I was thrilled to get your reply and would love to discuss this with you!!!Great minds think alike!!! Lol!!!

I have been trying to nut this out for the past 3 years and have been encouraged by family and friends to go for it!!! I have a business name and ABN and ideas but realise I still have a way to go.

I f you would like to chat about this my home email is linda.l.1960@****

Warm Regards,

Linda

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm so glad you are interested in chatting. I think we could work together really well as each idea compliments the other...

I promise to get in touch shortly.

But just give me about 4 - 6 weeks (which will give you time to get yourself sorted out) as I'm flat out organising a huge fundraiser for the Cancer Ward of the public hospital where I was treated - Box Hill Hospital.

I'm doing this as a thank you for the six months I spent there (as an inpatient bored out of my brain!) and all their hard work at trying to help me.

Like you I have set up a registered business and have the ABN, and the website up and running although it needs alot of work....we definitely need to get together and have a good old gas-bag!  LOL!

I had hoped to come down to Phillip Island for a break in early January...but I'm yet to organise it.

My personal email address is geminishopgirl@****.au

Take care and speak soon.

Luv H

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm so glad you are interested in chatting. I think we could work together really well as each idea compliments the other...

I promise to get in touch shortly.

But just give me about 4 - 6 weeks (which will give you time to get yourself sorted out) as I'm flat out organising a huge fundraiser for the Cancer Ward of the public hospital where I was treated - Box Hill Hospital.

I'm doing this as a thank you for the six months I spent there (as an inpatient bored out of my brain!) and all their hard work at trying to help me.

Like you I have set up a registered business and have the ABN, and the website up and running although it needs alot of work....we definitely need to get together and have a good old gas-bag!  LOL!

I had hoped to come down to Phillip Island for a break in early January...but I'm yet to organise it.

My personal email address is geminishopgirl@****.au

Take care and speak soon.

Luv H