Welcome!

Options
helen anne
helen anne Member Posts: 265
edited October 2012 in Day to day

Hi everyone

Thank you for joining the Effervescent Easties Group!

I've created this group mainly because the group I belonged to, that was based in the outer east, didn't seem to be active.

I believe there's quite a few of us East ladies on this network and I think it would be good to share our stories, concerns and information with each other.

Likewise if we live not so far away from each other, we can help each other out with things like transport - if someone needs a lift to an appointment, or just would like to have some company and maybe a chat over a coffee. 

It's all about support and being there for each other.

As the group grows I will be organising some outings and morning teas for those interested.

Please feel free to blog to your hearts content.

cheers

Helen

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options

As long as we are not required to dye the hair as pink as your new pic, Im sure we will have a gang on board. Come on girls it would be so good to give ourselves a group We would have no trouble starting conversations as we already have so much in common. A good excuse to get us out and about also. And theres safety in numbers they say. Oh by the way If it was a requirment to join, of pink hair Im actually partial to blue.

Love adean

• helen anne
    edited March 2015
    Options

I think you'd look awesome with Pink hair darling!

LOL!

luv Helen  xxx

• Tracey_Lou
    Tracey_Lou Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Helen,

I'm in :-) a local east group will be great :-)

Tracey

• adean
    edited March 2015
    Options

OH MY GOD, tracey your officially first member, oh besides myself but Ive told helen I will 2 ic nothing like being forward. I met helen in real life a few weeks ago through this wonderful sight. And now will look forward to many more meetings, Come on girls we need more of us.

Gang member adean

• helen anne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Welcome, welcome, welcome Tracey!

So glad you've decided to join us here in "Effervescent land"!

I know that cancer is a drag - no matter where you are in the journey - so I wanted this group to have a positive, fun spin to it.

That's why I called it Effervescent Easties.  hahaha!

I am looking forward to meeting you soon Tracey - please feel free to blog away to your heart's content and we'll be here for you.

Take care and thanks to my 2IC Aedan for being first to welcome you (she's doing a good job so far!! LOL!).

cheers for now

Luv Helen

• Tracey_Lou
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Helen and Adean,

Friday 30th for lunch is great for me so I'm in :-) hope everyone else can as well as I am really looking forward to meeting everyone. I will send you an email as well Helen incase you have trouble getting back on here.

Looking forward to meeting all the "Effervecent Easties"

Luv Tracey :-)
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi  ladies adean here the 30th is great for me .

• adean
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi  ladies adean here the 30th is great for me .

• Tracey_Lou
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yay :-)
    Hope everyone else can as well
    Tracey