Options
2»

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

hey susan,

during radiotherapy, i was told only to use sorbolene cream to wash and put on my breast to keep the area supple, i did say to the doc, i'll smell and he said no you wont. so i done it and guess what i am 18months finished and have never had to use deoderant since. before that i would never have gone without deoderant, but i think it was habit.  Mind you i keep telling my husband to let me know if i stink lol. nothing so far....

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

hey susan,

during radiotherapy, i was told only to use sorbolene cream to wash and put on my breast to keep the area supple, i did say to the doc, i'll smell and he said no you wont. so i done it and guess what i am 18months finished and have never had to use deoderant since. before that i would never have gone without deoderant, but i think it was habit.  Mind you i keep telling my husband to let me know if i stink lol. nothing so far....

• Susan1
    Susan1 Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2015
    Options

HI Moira, well isnt sorbolene amazing, I will try tonight, thankyou, I dont think I am having radiotherapy will no for sure tomorrow, however am having Chemo, but I will def try this...Thankyou again Sue