Kindness of people!!

Options
lanilumps71
lanilumps71 Member Posts: 66
edited October 2012 in Day to day

One thing i have learnt throughout all of this is the kindness of others... So many lovely people in the world... (-;

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi lani, yes its amazing isnt it. The lady at our hot bread shop always squeezes my hand  and tries to give me  rolls now, and nods because when I couldnt move my arm after surgery she asked me what was wrong and  I told her. Sometimes its overwhelming isnt it , But you know what they say what goes around comes around.                                  Hope all is well adean

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ain't that the truth!

luv

H

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ain't that the truth!

luv

H

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Very true! It sounds like you have had some great support since being diagnosed. I am sure once you are through treatment and getting on with the 'new normal' you will also be able to offer some fantastic support.

• lanilumps71
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Had chemo two days ago... Just feels like I have the flu... Hope your doing well too xxxx could never thank you enough for your support!! Especially in those earlier days.... Xxx
  • lanilumps71
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It sure is (-:
  • lanilumps71
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Daina!,
    Couldn't have got through without the support of BCNA!! So thank you!!! Got my smile on and determination to beat this!!! I really do hope I can support others, I go to write something and those words of wisdom have already been said... But I will keep trying ha x
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is great to hear lani :-)

Hey, please know that you are already providing support to others by simply taking the time to blog about your experience with breast cancer! Not everyone who signs up to the online network has the confidence to make a blog post, and yet they receive so much support and comfort when reading others experiences.

Keep that smile on your dial.
    Cheers, Daina