Gala Dinner registration

Options
Laura Crowden
Laura Crowden Member Posts: 109
edited September 2012 in Community news and events

Hello all,

You should already have received an email from Arinex - the company managing registrations on behalf of BCNA - asking you if you would like to attend the Pink Gala dinner on Thursday 25 October.

If you would like to attend the dinner and have not already advised Arinex on this, please make a comment on this blog post. Unless you RSVP via email, your place will not be reserved.

It will be a fantastic night - the BCNA staff are looking forward to meeting all the other pink ladies in a glamorous and relaxing harbour side setting!

Cheers,
Laura

Comments

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

Not sure if I've said anything or not about this so, just putting my hand up to say "yes shall be there with bells on!".

cheers

Helen anne

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

Not sure if I've said anything or not about this so, just putting my hand up to say "yes shall be there with bells on!".

cheers

Helen anne

• Margaretha
    Margaretha Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

i will be there also, with PINK bells on:::  am so looking forward to the whole conference:

• LeanneI
    LeanneI Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi - I don't think I have received an email re the dinner so would like to RSVP through the forum.  Look forward to seeing you all in Sydney.

Bye Leanne

• LeanneI
    LeanneI Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi - I don't think I have received an email re the dinner so would like to RSVP through the forum.  Look forward to seeing you all in Sydney.

Bye Leanne

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Not sure if I got an email either but I will be there XLeonie

• julia.w
    julia.w Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't remember receiving an email. I will definitely be there. By the way, is there some provision to let them know I have a severe nut allergy. Thanks
    Julia xx
  • julia.w
    julia.w Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't remember receiving an email. I will definitely be there. By the way, is there some provision to let them know I have a severe nut allergy. Thanks
    Julia xx
  • Margaretha
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Margaretha
    edited March 2015
    Options

oops, i seem to have posted twice, don't know how to delete one of them.? enlighten me please!

• CountryCathy
    CountryCathy Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options

I can't remember if I have replied either - so this is to let you know I will DEFINATELY BE THERE. 

Can we all put it down to chemo brain?????

Cathy Overlack