First mini field event

Options
Neece
Neece Member Posts: 8
edited August 2012 in Community news and events

Am well on way to planning my very first 'mini field', in partnership with local women's health service. It will be a low key event, held outside local council building, we are inviting staff from council as well as nearby commmunity services to attend. Am looking forward to marking October Breast Cancer Awareness month in the Blue Mountains.

Comments

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

Neece you will have a ball, don't know if you got my last message , but i do the mini field every second year as we have relay for life the alternate year , i have a wishing well and heaps of BCNA info available for people Marita is great and Janelle to get info from, and we have music  and i sell bcna items but not every one does it's up to you. we have a minutes reflection with soft music to remember all our family and friends no longer with us. 

our theme this year is lets celebrate life. a mini field of remembrance. 

we always have alot of fun and i have told our group girls if they dont get up and dance i will make them do karaoke ha ha . hope they still come. might have scared them . we set up a gazebo and all bring chairs . it is just a fun day and we dress in pink  and just be silly. 

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

Neece you will have a ball, don't know if you got my last message , but i do the mini field every second year as we have relay for life the alternate year , i have a wishing well and heaps of BCNA info available for people Marita is great and Janelle to get info from, and we have music  and i sell bcna items but not every one does it's up to you. we have a minutes reflection with soft music to remember all our family and friends no longer with us. 

our theme this year is lets celebrate life. a mini field of remembrance. 

we always have alot of fun and i have told our group girls if they dont get up and dance i will make them do karaoke ha ha . hope they still come. might have scared them . we set up a gazebo and all bring chairs . it is just a fun day and we dress in pink  and just be silly.