I'm Baaack !!!

Options
ShirlO
ShirlO Member Posts: 350
edited August 2012 in Day to day

Hi there everyone, just thought I'd check in and let you all know that I haven't been abducted by aliens or left the country !!!!

Had a bit of a health scare a few months ago (fortunatey not b/c related, just another part of the body having a hissy fit !!! ) but am pleased to say after a couple of weeks in hospital am well on the road to recovery.  It's a slow process but instead of having one step forward an two backward have now progresed to two forward and half a step backward.

Had a lovely break at one of the Otis Foundation houses in Bendigo with Leonie, Ann, Kerry and Ros - lots of fun, laughter, retail therapy and talking.

Am making plans for October, not as hectic as last year but still a bust coupe of weeks before heading to Sydney for the Strength to Strength national conference.  It will be great to catch up with everyone.

Well look at that, I did it - thanks Di.

This is a group wave taken by Ros at the Chinese museum gardens in Bendigo..... Shirl, Kerry, Ann, Leonie

Luv to all .... Cheers Shirl x0x

Comments

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

So glad you are back and starting to feel strong and energetic again Shirl! Great pics- you did a great job. See you in Sydney! xx