BCNA Conference

Options
tammyp26
tammyp26 Member Posts: 54
edited August 2012 in Community news and events
I'm just wondering if people are going to the conference solo or if taking someone with them?

Tammy

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tammy

I am from Perth and will be travelling solo.  I know one lady from Perth who is going with daughter and meeting hubby and son inlaw over there later.  I know one lady who lives 1 1/2 hrs out of Sydney who I will meet up with at the dinner and conference.  She is staying with family in Sydney.  So just lil ol me travelling solo at this stage.

I would like to try and fiind out if any other ladies travelling from Perth on 24th and if we be on the same flight.  It is a bit daunting travelling on your own and before BC I wouldn't even have considered it. 

How about you, what you up to?

Mich xoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tammy

I am from Perth and will be travelling solo.  I know one lady from Perth who is going with daughter and meeting hubby and son inlaw over there later.  I know one lady who lives 1 1/2 hrs out of Sydney who I will meet up with at the dinner and conference.  She is staying with family in Sydney.  So just lil ol me travelling solo at this stage.

I would like to try and fiind out if any other ladies travelling from Perth on 24th and if we be on the same flight.  It is a bit daunting travelling on your own and before BC I wouldn't even have considered it. 

How about you, what you up to?

Mich xoxo

• tammyp26
    tammyp26 Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm thinking of going on my own but my Mum has offered to come with me.  I don't have a problem traveling by myself - I just thought I'd see if other people are going it alone or with someone.  I'm traveling from the Gold Coast - haven't booked my tickets yet!

• Kerry23
    Kerry23 Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tammy,

I am travelling to Sydney with my hubby as we will travelling to Thailand for a holiday after the conference.

He will be amusing himself while I attend the conference for the 2 days.

Hope to see you there & maybe have a drink

Kerry

• Kerry23
    Kerry23 Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tammy,

I am travelling to Sydney with my hubby as we will travelling to Thailand for a holiday after the conference.

He will be amusing himself while I attend the conference for the 2 days.

Hope to see you there & maybe have a drink

Kerry