What this thing does to our families

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited July 2012 in Health and wellbeing

HI all my girls, About 10 minutes ago my 18 year old daughter told me she got caught at school today cheating on her year 12 sac  I told her I couldnt believe that she would do that ,she said its that bloody cancer mum I cant concentrate and the last thing I CAN DO IS STUDY. I thought bloody thing . I excpect the phone call from school tommorow I hope they understand. We all try and be uplifted but then you think lets just get a normal day , but like my daughter said we will never be normal again mum.

Comments

• FD
    FD Member Posts: 139
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Adean, sorry to hear about your daughter. I totally understand how she can't study. I am studying online (or supposed to be) and I haven't picked up a book since I received the first call in March telling me there was something on my mammogram that needed further investigation. People tell me to keep studying because it will help keep my mind of it but it is simply impossible for me. I would also like to mention I am 40 and studying my passion and I absolutely love it but still can't manage. I will pray the school has a heart and lets this go without too much fuss.

Love to you and your family

Lara xx

• chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Adean

Sorry to hear about your daughter. And hope that the school understands fully. It is hard on the family, not just us. They to have to try to cope with whats going on..... and feel helpless, as at times there is nothing they can do.

I hope that school is forgiving on this one...... as I am sure you are with her as well.

Don't be too hard on her..... its just her way of coping as well....

Love to you both Julie XX