really cross

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited July 2012 in Health and wellbeing

Ladies I blogged today with good news FOR MYSELF  but now Im angry and upset and sad because my beautiful friend vickie who Ive met at every appointment who has  had her surgery together  recovered together did not get a good report from our surgeon no clear margins at all actually cancer bigger than thought shit shit bastard of a disease she hsa 5 days to think what she should do Mastectomy?? SHE TOLD ME CHOP IT OF NOW. Or they may have a different plan I felt sad we have come to luv her and my family all just had a weep but we both declared that we were meant to meet and we can support each other at least a good thing has come A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP

Comments

• lanilumps71
    lanilumps71 Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry to hear that!!

I'm not religious and have never said a prayer in my life.... but have been praying and wishing a lot  lately....to whoever is up there to listen! Will say one for your beautiful new friend, hope she finds the strength and determination to beat this and finds comfort from the people that love and care for her xxx

• lanilumps71
    lanilumps71 Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry to hear that!!

I'm not religious and have never said a prayer in my life.... but have been praying and wishing a lot  lately....to whoever is up there to listen! Will say one for your beautiful new friend, hope she finds the strength and determination to beat this and finds comfort from the people that love and care for her xxx

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am so sorry to hear it isn't good news for your friend but she is lucky in that she has a wonderful supportive friend in yourself and your family who will be there for her.  You will understand what she is going through.

Give her our love and we wish her a smooth journey.

LOL

Mich xoxo