Face to face help and coffee

Options
markus
markus Member Posts: 6
edited June 2012 in Day to day

Hi, Marus here. My good wife Shaz has had breast cancer with both removed in May and is currently having treatment. Does the group meet anywhere as Shaz (early 40s) is not flash on the computer but loves a chat and coffee, and Im sure she would get a lot out of similar support and help. You can either email me at mark@coastalceilings.com.au or my number is 0428 283 510. Sorry but I couldnt find any details about if and where you met? (last wednesday of the month?) We are currently in Bouvard as our house in Baldivis was nailed in the storms a couple of weeks ago. Thanks in Advance for any help for her. Cheers

Markus

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Markus, where abouts are you?   We have members all over the country, so there may be some near you.

(also, welcome! :)

Di

• markus
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Di,

we are in the Rockingham / Mandurah region in WA. I had looked at the support groups on the website and was trying to get in touch with the "Breast Friends" in Bouvard, as they say they have face to face chats and coffee, local once a month, but the number just refers you to SA?

Cheers

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Markus, there's a group in Mandurah, their information page is here: http://www.bcna.org.au/membergroup/group/mandurah-breast-cancer-support-group.  They only give an email address to contact, but give that a go.

If you want to do a search, this is the link for the page to search for face-to-face groups.  Just put your postcode in and see what comes up: http://www.bcna.org.au/membergroup/search.

Hope that helps, there might also be some online members who are in your area, but I'm sure they'll jump in and say so if they are.

Di

• markus
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks

• markus
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Tania. I might try tonight. Cheers

• markus
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Julie,

Looks like a similar picture we took as well. Thanks for the support and I will try get shaz on line. Markus

• chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Options

Markus

No worries, any time XX

• markus
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Toni