xmas in july

Options
seaford jenny
seaford jenny Member Posts: 79
edited June 2012 in Community news and events

hello every one

hope u are all well. i have received a number of enquiries re our group  i have been told our details were in the beacon. I have been asked if i would organise a get together of members, in the past this has not proved very successfull as it has been difficult to find a day and time that suits all. after giving it some thought i was wondering if anyone is interested in a christmas in july lunch possibly on  sunday 14th july, members are welcome to bring their partners and family members or a friend if they wish. depending on the feedback i get we can then pick a venue . i would need to confirm numbers by the end of june . best wishes to you all jenny

Comments

• Joy K
    Joy K Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jenny

I have been in hospital with an infection after biopsies were taken. Still attached to a Baxter bottle full of antibiotics for a few more days under Hospital in the Home. Feeling washed out at the present, but should recover as soon as the antibiotics stop. I'm interested in the Christmas in July outing. Did you mean Saturdsay 14th July or Sunday 15th July?

With love

Joy K

• Joy K
    Joy K Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jenny

I have been in hospital with an infection after biopsies were taken. Still attached to a Baxter bottle full of antibiotics for a few more days under Hospital in the Home. Feeling washed out at the present, but should recover as soon as the antibiotics stop. I'm interested in the Christmas in July outing. Did you mean Saturdsay 14th July or Sunday 15th July?

With love

Joy K