sydney conference

Options
Samantha Cunnington
Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
edited May 2012 in Community news and events

for those of you attending the BCNA "Strength to Strength" conference in Sydney in October, where are you all staying??

Comments

• Amy
    Amy Member Posts: 233
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Sam

I had thought about going but wasn't sure if it was aimed more at EBC than ABC?  Have you been to one before?

Amy

• Samantha Cunnington
    edited March 2015
    Options

no, havent been to a conference..recently attended a local forum but thought this might be a good chance to meet up with some online buddies and my cousin from toowoomba who is probably attending :)

• Maria333
    Maria333 Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2015
    Options

I havent thought of going as i noticed its $200 early bird.

Happy to meet somewhere for a cuppa and meet up - i live in sydney. Cant suggest accomodation.

• Maria333
    edited March 2015
    Options

Happy to meet somewhere for a cuppa and meet up - i live in sydney. Cant suggest accomodation.

• Maria333
    edited March 2015
    Options

• LeanneI
    LeanneI Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2015
    Options

HI Sam - I have just registered for conference and booked a studio apartment at the Oaks Goldsborough Apartments - I did book online through Hotels.com as I had a free night accumulated. I did have to pay for it upfront though and I noticed that if booking through the registration, you only have to pay for 1 night upfront.

Anyway hope you are doing OK and look forward to seeing you in October.

Bye

Leanne

• Samantha Cunnington
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks leanne..looking forward to catching up

Sam  :)

• Deeay
    Deeay Member Posts: 278
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm going too, and I know Tonya, also on this site, is as well. Love to meet some of you there and wonder if BCNA can help us at all? 

I live in Sydney but might stay in the city for a night as well.

Diane

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am going and will be staying at Metro.  I am from Country WA.

Mich xo

• Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

I will be there from Tassie. There are quite a few coming and we are scattered across a few different places. It will be great meeting new girls and seeing old faces. Every forum/BCNA get together has been so well planned, informative and enjoyable - I can't wait.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

I will be there from Tassie. There are quite a few coming and we are scattered across a few different places. It will be great meeting new girls and seeing old faces. Every forum/BCNA get together has been so well planned, informative and enjoyable - I can't wait.

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Sam

I am so sorry you won't be able to make the conference luvy cause I know you were looking forward to it.  I promise you now that you will be in my thoughts and I will be wishing you major well wishes the whole time.

Hold on to that hubby of yours and give him lots of hugs and kisses and I am sure he will give them in return which will be great healing for you both.

We will miss you.  You will get well and be up and running for the next big BCNA committment. 

Get well sweety.

LOL, Mich xoxo

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

I think those words are just right! Thinking of some newly diagnosed local ladies and sending out rainbows to you all.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

I think those words are just right! Thinking of some newly diagnosed local ladies and sending out rainbows to you all.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options