Mother's Day Classic

Options
Kathy_BCNA
Kathy_BCNA Staff, Member Posts: 101
edited May 2012 in Health and wellbeing

Many thanks to BCNA's stellar volunteers - Leslie, Sue, Baiba, Kathy, Judi and Moira - who set up and ran the BCNA stall at the Melbourne Mother's Day Classic on Sunday. It was a cold, wet, miserable day in Melbourne, but they were there from 6am with their smiles and good humour. Luckily the coffee stand was nearby!

This week is Australia's National Volunteer Week and BCNA is lucky to have many wonderful volunteers who give up their time to help support other women with breast cancer. Thank you to you all.

BCNA CEO Maxine Morand and I were pleased to be able to participate in this year's Mother's Day Classic to support Australian women and families affected by breast cancer.

Kathy

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'd second that (hmm, I think that's 'third' now :)!  We have such wonderful volunteers -- including here in the online network -- so sincere thanks to all of you.

Di xxx

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'd second that (hmm, I think that's 'third' now :)!  We have such wonderful volunteers -- including here in the online network -- so sincere thanks to all of you.

Di xxx