New photo!

Options
Al
Al Member Posts: 325
edited April 2012 in Day to day

Hi all you lovely ladies in pink lady land! Here is my new photo complete with age-defying grey hair!!! It is so white! I was a natural brunette all those years ago but many in my family ( father's side) went grey(white!!) very early ie late 20's. This was taken in Ningaloo last week after snorkelling  with the whalesharks. Had a great time!

Hope you are all travelling ok. Herceptin tomorrow.

Thinking of you all often.

Love Alison xxx

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Al,

Thank you for sharing the photo of your new white locks, you look great and so happy!!!! Not sure I would have a smile that big had I been snorkelling with whalesharks -- I am not the best in open water! :-)

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Al,

Thank you for sharing the photo of your new white locks, you look great and so happy!!!! Not sure I would have a smile that big had I been snorkelling with whalesharks -- I am not the best in open water! :-)

• Susan Schuback
    Susan Schuback Member Posts: 102
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Alison,  you look fantastic & hey platinum blonde is all the rage these days again so stay with it if you can :-)  Here where I live you would pay at least $240 to have your hair done that colour!  My hair is about 2 inches long & uncontrolably curly and grew back my natural colour but i've coloured it 1st a lovely natural auburn red in which my hubby hated so he asked me to colour it brunette since then but now its faded and needs doing again but i'm naturally fair so I'll leave it for awhile & then probably return to being blonde again.  I'm glad your enjoying yourself  God Bless,

Brightest Blessings,  Susan xxxx