BCNA Beacon Mag

Options
sillysam83
sillysam83 Member Posts: 378
edited April 2012 in Community news and events

There was a great story I really connected with in the Autumn 2012 edition of the Beacon. A young lady called Joanna from Victoria. who wrote the story 'A new normal'... Was wondering if anyone knew how I could contact her? 

Merylee

Comments

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

if u contact bcna directly they may give u her contact details or her user name if she is on the network, not sure how privacy issues/policy works in this case....maybe they could contact her and ask her to contact u..just a thought...

sam  :)

• Samantha Cunnington
    edited March 2015
    Options

if u contact bcna directly they may give u her contact details or her user name if she is on the network, not sure how privacy issues/policy works in this case....maybe they could contact her and ask her to contact u..just a thought...

• Samantha Cunnington
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Jeanie
    Jeanie Member Posts: 19
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Merylee

I edit The Beacon and am happy to get in touch with Joanna and let her know you are interested in contacting her. Will get back to you soon!

Jeanie

• sillysam83
    sillysam83 Member Posts: 378
    edited March 2015
    Options

thank u Jeanie