re meet up on tues 3/4/12

Options
seaford jenny
seaford jenny Member Posts: 79
edited April 2012 in Community news and events

hi all it appears tuesday is not a good day for us to meet everyone is busy doing the brest cancer appointments thing i thought we could delay untill after easter and meet on the 17th at the same place if thats better. i am going away on the 20th and will be gone fore about two eeks. i would really like to catch up before hand . can you let me know if this is suitable to you all  best wishes jennyy

Comments

• Sorrentino-Mariconda
    Sorrentino-Mariconda Member Posts: 70
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello dear Jenny and girls, after receiving an e-mail with the subject "Word of Caution" from a BCNA lady I have decided to not participate in this network anymore as I would like to avoid further misunderstandings. So could you please contact me at my mobile for the following meeting (0411836970)...Happy Eastern for all of you ladies and I really hope to see you soon,

Leonor

• Joy K
    Joy K Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jenny

Are we still planning to meet at Southland tomorrow? I can manage an early coffee - 10am? as I have to be back at Peter Mac at Moorabbin by 11.00am. If not have a great holiday and I'll catch you when you get back.

Speak soon

Joy

• Joy K
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jenny

Are we still planning to meet at Southland tomorrow? I can manage an early coffee - 10am? as I have to be back at Peter Mac at Moorabbin by 11.00am. If not have a great holiday and I'll catch you when you get back.

Speak soon

Joy

• Joy K
    edited March 2015
    Options

After posting my query this morning, I have had the time of my Radiotherapy for tomorrow changed, so won't be able to make Southland after all.

Catch up after your break.

Regards

Joy