BCNA member has Ballarat’s Yellow Pages Covered!

Options
Laura Crowden
Laura Crowden Member Posts: 109
edited March 2012 in Community news and events

Colleen Thompson, one of our Community Liaisons, is starring on the front cover of the 2012 Ballarat Yellow Pages and White Pages!

Colleen Thompson on 2012 Ballarat Yellow Pages

Colleen, from Alfredton - Victoria, was selected for the cover as recognition for establishing support group Breast Cancer in the City and Country (BICC) and the drop-in centre Support4Cancer.

Colleen was diagnosed with breast cancer at 33 and underwent six months of treatment.  Her experience inspired her to help other women in her region with breast cancer.  BICC was launched in 2004 and now provides one-on-one support for women of all ages with breast cancer.

The Ballarat White Pages and Yellow Pages will be distributed throughout Ballarat, Horsham, Bacchus Marsh, Ararat, Stawell, Daylesford and surrounding towns.  For BCNA members in the Ballarat area, look out for Colleen landing on your doorstep soon!

We're always thrilled to see the fabulous work of our members being recognised by in their local community, and we’re proud to see Colleen’s achievements celebrated.

A big congratulations to Colleen from the team here at BCNA!

Cheers,
Laura

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well done Colleen.  Very good exposure. XLeonie

• Gayle Taylor
    Gayle Taylor Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options

i was in Ballarat for 20 years, but still have my family there, so I'll drop in next time im up. :)

• Gayle Taylor
    Gayle Taylor Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015
    Options

i was in Ballarat for 20 years, but still have my family there, so I'll drop in next time im up. :)