Croydon VIC 3136

Options
Yognat
Yognat Member Posts: 4
edited March 2012 in Day to day

Hi from Mitcham hospital,

I've just had surgery and would love some contact locally. I work in Heathmont as a Yoga teacher and have one son of 8.

Natja

Comments

• sillysam83
    sillysam83 Member Posts: 378
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there Natja, 

I live close by to you, currently going into hospital for surgery today, so ill be out of action for a little while - I know heaps of wonderful people in the area and have a couple of different support groups local too... If ur interested I can put you in contact with a few. Also highly recommend the 'think pink' living centre in the City on St Kilda rd.... http://www.thinkpink.org.au/living-centre 

If your on Facebook you can add me as a friend - Merylee Punchard - Thats where most of my contacts lie. Otherwise you can try emailling me sillysam83@**** - but I do find alot of my emails from non contacts get sent to junk folder :( So if I havent replied within a few days try again, looking forward to being in further contact!

Merylee

• Yognat
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Carolyn,

Major treatment is over and am starting to get used to hormone treatment.

I'd be highly interested in a group close by as the one I went to is on Tuesday night and I'm now working that night.

Please keep me updated!

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you

Natja

• Yognat
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Carolyn,

I work Tuesday mornings and night but can do lunch time.

Thursday is even better as I only go to class in the morning which finishes at 11.

Let me know what suits after the school holidays: natjawunsch@****.au

Looking forward to hearing from you

Love, Natja