Dragons Abreast Patron

Options
Custard
Custard Member Posts: 417
edited March 2012 in General discussion

Wow girls, I have been honoured by being made the Patron of DANTI (Dragons Abreast Northern Tasmania Inc.).

I see this as a great way to extend the support and training received by BCNA to others through their BC journey.

Onwards and upwards, Mandy

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on you, Mandy!   Are you a paddler, as well as a supporter?  I admit, I do love the look and energy of the Dragon Boats when they're all out together.

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good on you, Mandy!   Are you a paddler, as well as a supporter?  I admit, I do love the look and energy of the Dragon Boats when they're all out together.

• hilsandglen
    hilsandglen Member Posts: 95
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thats great news Mandie, I am a new paddler and just love the strength I get from the other women as well as the great excercie xxx

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations I am a paddler in Redcliffe QLD and just love it have been doing it for almost a year now and the diference in my right arm is amazing plus what a great way to have fun support and exercise!

Sarah x

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Di

no I am not a paddler because the thought of falling into the Tamar River (mud) is not appealing but I'll go out with them. They are a kean lot, very positive!

Mandy

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes it is a great source of exercise and in Tassie it is even more so with the cooler weather! I admire you all.

• Custard
    edited March 2015
    Options

Redcliffe would be terrific (when there's no rain ha ha)- its a bit cool here and the Tamar River is a muddy esutaury but the gilrs are keen.