Hello to all my Pink Buddies

Options
moira1
moira1 Member Posts: 449
edited March 2012 in Health and wellbeing

Well it's been a while for me leaving a blog, so i will start by apologising to those new commers, if you have been missed by our wonderful tream on here, not much gets passed us lot.... lol

I am all good in health continuing with arimadex with not much problems, and although the journey of BC changes our whole life, there are some positives that can come out of it, one of them being for me, is helping others going through that journey. We all react differently to our treatment (sometime even that we have in common on here), but what we really do best, is understand the fears, and anxiety this disease causes to us and our families. It doesnt matter if we are young, old, rich or poor, we can support each other, so thank you all for finding your way here, and i am sure it will be one of th best things you have done or will do on your journey. We like to say NO QUESTIONS ARE SILLY on here, so please feel free to express your feelingsd and thoughts. We have a wealth of personal knowledge, So to any of the newbies i have missed welcome. and keep comming back, if you have any problems getting around the site, yell out and someone will help you. that's enough dribble from me. Take Care Pinkies. XX

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Moira!  So nice to see you pop up! :)  Glad you're feeling good, and love that pic of yours.  Who's that gorgeous cutie??

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Moira!  So nice to see you pop up! :)  Glad you're feeling good, and love that pic of yours.  Who's that gorgeous cutie??

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Leonie!! your photo it looking great... glad you had a nice break, you deserve it. and Di, that is my nieces baby from scotland, taken when we were over there inoctober, he is such a cutie XX

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Aww, he is a cutie!  My niece has just had her baby, so I'm now a great aunt, too!  Crikey -- how did that happen! :D

• Liz in Darwin
    Liz in Darwin Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Moira - lovely to read your page! It is great that you can use this site to give support to others from afar (and hopefully get plenty yourself in return!!). It is great to hear how well you are going. I look forward to more updates!

All the best, Liz

• Liz in Darwin
    Liz in Darwin Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Moira - lovely to read your page! It is great that you can use this site to give support to others from afar (and hopefully get plenty yourself in return!!). It is great to hear how well you are going. I look forward to more updates!

All the best, Liz