Strathpine Coffee and Chat Club

Options
Lyn11
Lyn11 Member Posts: 272
edited February 2012 in Community news and events

Hi you lot. I am looking forward to seeing you all as I was away last fortnight. This has been a horrible week for me as I went straight to bed on arriving home from work Sunday night and today I am up, hopefully for the day! I think I picked up a flu virus as I was so weak and achey but today I am definitely feeling better....just don't get too close to me this afternoon! I will be coming down to the club a little earlier and will go to the usual place.
See you at 5pm,
Love,
Lynne

Comments

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather am sure you'll make it today. I have to work and have been unable to change the shift so will see you next time Linda will bring you up to date with what's been happening in our worlds! Have a glass of wine for me as I'll be pushing drugs on the patients as you guys sip your chardonnays and sav blancs!

Lots of love Sarah x

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh, Sarah, you aren't coming? I was going to shout you a wine for your birthday! I'll have to do it next time then. Hopefully by next fortnight I will be back to 100% so I will see you then,

Love,

Lynne

• AmyT
    AmyT Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options

hello, My name is Amy and I live in Murrumba Downs, I would love to come along to one of your coffee morinings if thats ok ?? please let me know the details etc, cheers Amy x

• AmyT
    AmyT Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options

hello, My name is Amy and I live in Murrumba Downs, I would love to come along to one of your coffee morinings if thats ok ?? please let me know the details etc, cheers Amy x

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Amy, We would love to see you next meeting which will be at 10.30am on the 11th April at the Pine Rivers Bowls Club at Bray Park. We normally sit straight opposite the front doors in the lounge until everyone comes and then we go into the dining room for pancakes and cream...yum! I will look for you,

Lynne

• jseymour
    jseymour Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne

Is there a meeting tomorrow at 5pm seeing that it is Anzac Day.

Thanks Jean

• jseymour
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne

Thanks Jean

• jseymour
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne

Thanks Jean

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jean and everyone else. No there will be no meeting up this Wednesday as the Bowls Club will be chocka with Diggers and families and I will be working! So we won't be getting together until the next morning meeting which will be May 9th at 10.30. It's a looooong time away! However most of us will be at the luncheon in Redcliffe on the 1st May so we can have a good yak then. We missed you last week, Jean....you will have plenty to tell us!

Hope you all have a good day off work tomorrow. I am going to the Dawn Parade and then going to the shop so it is going to be a long day for me. I get the Thursday off though and then it is back into it again on the Friday. My these weeks are going by too fast! It will be Christmas again before we know it!

See you on the 1st or the 9th,

Love,

Lynne

• jseymour
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne

Thanks for getting back to me about tomorrow's meeting,   you will be exhaused by the end of your day!

What time do you want me to pick you on Tuesday 1st May?

Jean

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Say 11.30? Without checking, I think it starts at 12pm. so is that alright with you?

Love,

Lynne

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Say 11.30? Without checking, I think it starts at 12pm. so is that alright with you?

Love,

Lynne

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Ladies you need to be at Rabottinnis for 1130 so might want to do your pickup a bit earlier!

Love Sarah x

• Lyn11
    edited March 2015
    Options

I knew I should have checked but i was too lazy. Thanks Sarah. How about 11.00, Jean

Xx

• jseymour
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lynne

We might make it 10.45 . Hope this time suits you.

Is there anyone else from Bray Park area going - we may as well go together.

Thanks Jean