GROUPS IN GEELONG AREA

Options
Pennybryn
Pennybryn Member Posts: 43
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi to all you lovely pink ladies, I hope your day has been a good one for you.  I live in the Geelong area and am just wondering what support groups are available, as I don't seem to be able to find one. If there isn't one, maybe there are some ladies who would like to go out for lunch or a coffee.  We could have a casual get together and enjoy a nice lunch and some laughs.

I would be more than happy to organise this if anyone out there is interested.

Dale

Tagged:

Comments

• Deni Schimana
    Deni Schimana Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options

After all the treament - what next?

Come and try Dragonboating with our friendly fun loving group of breast cancer survivor and supporter paddlers. 

Age and level of fitnss are no barrier to joining our group. Get fit have fun and make new friends with others travelling the same journey.

We look forward to welcoming you any Saturday at  1.30pm at the Geelong Canoe Club , Marnock Road Newtown ,Victoria

Email geelong@dragonsabreast.com.au or phone Deni 0419359266

• Deni Schimana
    Deni Schimana Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options

After all the treament - what next?

Come and try Dragonboating with our friendly fun loving group of breast cancer survivor and supporter paddlers. 

Age and level of fitnss are no barrier to joining our group. Get fit have fun and make new friends with others travelling the same journey.

We look forward to welcoming you any Saturday at  1.30pm at the Geelong Canoe Club , Marnock Road Newtown ,Victoria

Email geelong@dragonsabreast.com.au or phone Deni 0419359266