upload a video???

Options
danielle ghilardi
danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
edited February 2012 in Day to day

does anyone know if you can upload a video to this site??? I have made a really helpful video on 3 easy ways to tie a head scarf. Thanks Ladies xx

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle, Amy is correct, you can link to a video hosted elsewhere (like on YouTube).  Just copy the 'embed' link on the page where the video you want to link is, and then paste it in here.

The reason you can't upload videos here just yet, is that it takes quite a bit of bandwidth to host and stream videos (which can be expensive).  So in launching this online network we decided to provide the core features necessary first, and investigate the best options for the others as we go along.  Because there are lots of free image and video hosting sites out there that you can use, it made sense to us to not go with that right from the start. It *is* still on our list of 'things to do' for the future, though. :)

• danielle ghilardi
    danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi ladies, for anyone who is interested in seeing this video add me on face book. Danielle Ghilardi (werner) i can not work out how to link it...Sorry xx