Happy 13th Birthday my sweet Joy

Options
Anne Maree
Anne Maree Member Posts: 173
edited February 2012 in Day to day
Joy this is just a short note to say how much I love you. This is the second birthday I have been able to celebrate with you since diagnosed with advanced breast cancer In Sept 2010 . I try to live each Day to the fullest enjoying family, creating memories together.
It has been a Long journey over the past 17 months but it has also been beautiful drawing closer together as a family.
You have So many beautiful qualities. You are such a hard worker,loyal friend, musical, active, not afraid to experience new things, love life and Love School.
This birthday you have had to see your dad in hospital for Liver resection.
My prayer is to see you and nurture you as you grow into a beautiful young lady.
May the life experiences you have had to experience only mould you into a stronger person.
Hugs and Kisses to you always.May you sense my love for you always.Xxx
LOVE Mum

Comments

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015
    Options

Beautiful letter Ann Maree! I'm sure your daughter will love it! It's a such wonderful idea to scribe your thoughts and feelings in this way. Your daughter is blessed to have such a thoughtful and loving mum, Celeste?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Beautiful letter Ann Maree! I'm sure your daughter will love it! It's a such wonderful idea to scribe your thoughts and feelings in this way. Your daughter is blessed to have such a thoughtful and loving mum, Celeste?

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Anne Maree
    Anne Maree Member Posts: 173
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Celeste,

How are things for you? How is your daughter handling what is going on. Have you got enough family support?

Our children are very precious. My children are the most adjusted when they see we are in a good place. This is certainly not easy at times but I strive as much as possible to keep their life as normal as possible.

I have a cleaner just to make things easier for me to free up more time for the children and time to focus on lifestyle.

I have widespread bonemets that continue to progress but the soft tissue mets are the main concern. Dont hesitate on getting second opinions, I always do when I think things are tricky. I am currently seeing 2 oncologists. I like to get as much information as possible so I can feel I am getting the best treatment

Regards

Anne Maree