Newby

Options
2»

Comments

• Joey
    Joey Member Posts: 63
    edited March 2015
    Options

Can you tell I have chemo brain too?  I didn't even notice haha!  Second round not good.  I had another reaction to the Taxotere, but far worse than during first round.  Scary shortness of breath.  They've decided not to go ahead with Taxotere and I have to see my oncologist on Thursday to discuss what happens next.  I'm a bit scared about it.  The next few months have been planned around being on TC, 4 cycles at 3 weeks and I kind of knew what was ahead of me.  Now it's all up in the air and I'm nervous about it. 

• vickic_happy
    vickic_happy Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just watched your video - you are so brave to put it out there !  I've just had shoulder length hair cut into a very short "choppy" style in preparation of "the big fall out" - I too have dreams about masses of hair falling out!  I'm not brave enough to totally shave until such time as I need to - and then my 10 yr old daughter is doing the deed !  Days are so up n down - I never know what I'm gonna be like from one hr to the next !  Just trying to go with the flow I guess.  Keep blogging though - I find ready and replying to others on similar journeys is extremely helpful and also a release ! xxxx