any other north east victorians?

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited January 2012 in Community news and events

well any one in the mansfield Benalla ,Euroa area wanting to meet up for a cuppa n chat??????

Comments

• annie2
    annie2 Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Fran, i havnt been on for ages just read your posts.so sorry to hear about daryl.i hope he is doing ok? Ive been working all of january but slow down after this week.so would love to catch up for a cuppa and chat.will ring you next week.by the way i have my last treatment on feb the 13th woop woop.

take care annie xx

• FranP
    FranP Member Posts: 396
    edited March 2015
    Options

thats great Annie was wondering how you are, as you saw i have had my hands full. Daryl was getting short of breathe around october last year and just thought it was his lungs and getting older. then with in 5weeks could do anything. he would walk from say your side gate to the road but have to stop half way because he couldnt breath he went to melb for an angiogram and thats when they saw it was his heart so he had  a 5 arterie bypass he is slowly on the mend and very lucky to be here. 

. was a very different chrissy spent in royal melb hospital. but at least i still have him. 

you finish treatment 13th feb yahoooooooooooooooooo, i get to 5 year mark 15th may yahooooooooooooo, so we can both celabrate. 

Can care has their first lunch for the year at the Deck in Mansfield on feb 24th so if you want to come 12 oclock  we just buy lunch and have a giggle 

cancer free time .up to you.