Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.
Six months ago we were planning a move. Three days before the move I was diagnosed with metastatic BC and needed to wait for extra results which I received after we shifted. Yesterday we found out our next moving date which is three weeks away. Yesterday I received the news that I need more tests as there is increased activity in my lymph nodes with a high probability that it is cancer. My treatment managed to kill off the bone cancer but the lymph nodes are not too happy. I will find out the results one week before our next shift. Maybe we need to stop moving? This place was supposed to be our home until retirement but hubby is being micromanaged and it is awful so we need to get out.(we live where we work). The extra downside is that hubby has been waiting for prostate cancer surgery for five months and does not want to move from the area or else he has to go back on a waiting list. So we are homeless as of the end of October. His Surgery should be around the first week of November with four to six weeks recovery. Looks like our tent is going to get a workout. Okay. Onward and Forward.. The positive thing is hubby is getting away from this very toxic situation. Even homeless will be better than this. I have a camping R/F to keep the wine cold and a camping coffee cappuccino maker. What else could a girl want? Thanks for listening.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.